We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Douglas Duck's Big Madness is a 1948 American animated short film produced by Michael Shires Productions and released by Republic Pictures, starring Douglas Duck.
- Director: James Kennedy
- Story: Bob Beck
- Animation: Ed Augustin, Harold Foster, James Stevens, George Germanetti
- Layout: Ron Graham
- Background: Mary Spargo
- Music: Oliver Williams
- Film Editor: Douglas Holiday (uncredited)
- Sound Director: C.O. Stevens (uncredited)
- Sound Recording: Harold J. Scott (uncredited), Robert Crissman (uncredited)
- Sound Effects: Dale Pickett (uncredited), Jack King (uncredited)
- Camera: Gene Moore (uncredited)
- Ink and Paint: Warren Johnson (uncredited)
- Orchestrations: Eddie Kilfeather (uncredited)